I am Coming First as the King of Mercy
ST. FAUSTINA received a revelation from Our Lord: “Write this: before I come as the just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort: All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Saviour were nailed will come forth great lights, which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day.” His Divine Mercy 83
Jacinta, one of the four Garabandal visionaries, in an interview said: “The Warning is for everybody because God wants our salvation. The Warning is in order for us to draw closer to Him and to increase our faith. Therefore one should prepare for that day, but not awaiting it with fear because God doesn’t send things for the sake of fear but rather with justice and love and He does it for the good of all His children that they might enjoy eternal happiness and not be lost.”
Professor Serre, in his book Garabandal on page 265 item 4, quotes Jacinta as saying of the Warning being: “A mysterious ‘spiritual coming’ of Christ.”
A Permanent Sign
During this time I will set a permanent sign, for ALL the world to see, in the heavens. Cameras will capture it. No one will not see it. People will be in awe of it. To many, it will give great strength. Many will curse it for they will know it is from God and NO ONE- -NO ONE- -can destroy it. It is My gift to give you strength.
Message via Louise Starr Tomkiel
We are marching into the greatest battle of good and evil ever fought on this earth!
You are either with Me or you are against Me. The lukewarm will be spewed and vomited out! There is no middle ground now, no time for indecisions and wavering—
“But the souls of the just are in the hand of God, and no torment shall touch them… because grace and mercy are with His holy ones.” Book of Wisdom 3,1-9
Message via Louise Starr Tomkiel
A Sonic Boom
Then Jesus spoke: “The world and all its inhabitants will soon hear and shake from a sonic boom, a sign that much disaster is going to occur. This will happen due to various disturbances from land, sea and air. This will be your sign that the great and mighty tribulation has begun and that this will worsen until god’s cleansing is complete.
Message to Louise Tomkeil
Some messages are not dated: God is not time-restricted.
Precis from The Illumination of Conscience by Sulema 2012 -2014: http://piccarreta.com/tag/sulema?lang=en:
July 14, 2011—117 Be firm in your faith, in your convictions. Do not let yourself be discouraged by anyone or worse yet, by rumors. Hold tightly to your Lord and your God, He knows your needs, He knows what He is doing and do not forget that everything that God does for you is for the best, for the Father knows each of His children, each one individually.
As He guided His people to the Promised Land through Moses (Exodus), and once again, He will guide you to the New Earth and the New Heavens. Be assured that He takes great care of His children. Do not be afraid. He cannot abandon you, nor forget you.
Remember that God the Father gave you everything by giving you His only Son, the Word, His Jesus, true God and true man. The Almighty Father remembers His love and his promise made to all the children who say: “Father, here I am, I come to do your will.” Psalm 39
Mary, Queen of Peace, Vol 1: February 7th, 2011–37
Praise God for so many gifts: the Power of prayer, of blessings, of the sacramental during the tribulations.
You must be aware that divine Providence has always been, and will always be forever, throughout the ages, with all those who entrust themselves to His protection.
Look at how, in the Old Testament, the Father protected His Hebrew people during the forty years in the desert, how He taught them to pray, to bless. And look, in the New Testament, how Jesus, His only Son, has taught you to pray and to bless while giving thanks to the Father. See how the apostles and the disciples have done this throughout the ages.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I am clean living!” They whisper “I was lost, but now I’m found and forgiven.”
- Christians don’t speak of this with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they are trying to be strong because they are really weak and need strength.
- Christians don’t brag of success, but they admit that they are failing and they need God to clean up the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect. Their flaws are far too visible but God believes they are worth it.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain and they have their share of headaches but they call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than thou. They are also simple sinners who receive God’s Unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will have begun. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to this Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading the Gospel according to John: It is all about love and you will love it. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. Soaking yourself in the love of God defends you from attacks of the enemy
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Where do we go from here?
- 12 Functions of the Holy Spirit
- At the Name of Jesus every Knee should Bow
- Baptized in the Spirit: Being Born Again
- Born Again for Dummies
- Does God have a Special Place in His Heart for Canada?
- Embracing the Call
- From Sea to Sea: Nations keeping God’s Law
- God Wants You!
- God’s Will for YOU
- I Can’t Find God: an Anguish Cry!
- I Have a Right to my own Opinion
- Is there Life after Death?
- JESUS IS MY LORD
- Jesus Says to Come to Me – I Will Make You Happy.
- Joy and Sorrow
- Knowing God
- Life After Near-Death Experiences
- Life can be wonderful but brief
- Living in Glory
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Pathway to Holiness
- Release in the Spirit
- Something Wonderful is about to Happen!
- Spirituality for Dummies
- Suffering does not Rob you of Joy
- The Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Difference between Christianity
- The Faith Factor: We Cannot Please God without Faith:.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT: the Principal Agent of Mission
- The Life and Person of the Holy Spirit
- The Name of Jesus
- The Million Dollar Question
- The Person and Work of The Holy Spirit
- THE PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT
- The Seven Words of Jesus on the Cross
- The Word of God
- Trauma and Abuse
- We Reap what We Sow
- Welcome to God
- What Does God Really Want?
- What does it mean to be HOLY?
- What Is the Difference Between Spirit and Soul?
- What’s Your SQ?
- Who Am I In Christ?
- Who do they say that I am?
- Why Pray?
- World Missions
- Would you like to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit?
AFRICA RENEWAL supported by:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- God’s Loveletters: Godloveletters.com
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org